1. Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. It is never sold, given away, or shared with anyone, unless we're required to by law.
2. From time to time, we send a Staff of Hope email newsletter to visitors who affirmatively opt-in to our mailing list through our site. If you opt-in, then later change your mind, there are 2 ways to opt-out: 1) Click the "unsubscribe link" that we include in every newsletter, or 2) click the unsubscribe link on this page.
3. When you visit our website, we don't automatically collect any personally identifiable information about you. We place temporary cookies on web pages so that we can see how visitors use our website, but they do not personally identify users (we use this information to improve our website experience).
4. We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
6. Staff of Hope collects information that is necessary only to process donations and create receipts for tax purposes. All donations are processed through PayPal. All account information collected during donation is stored on PayPal’s secure site and is not available to the Staff of Hope's computers, other than email information.
Our postal address is: 4711 Hope Valley Rd., #114, Durham, NC 27707
Telephone: (919) 627-8142